• Inclusive Kitchen Design Training
Living Home Bathroom Training
Living Home Bathroom Training covers the following topics:
• AESTHETICS v FUNCTION – Do we have to compromise?
• SPACE STANDARDS UPDATE
• DEFINING ‘INCLUSIVE DESIGN’
• LINKING RESEARCH TO PRACTISE
• FUNDING OPTIONS (For Occupational therapists)
• PREPARING AN ‘INCLUSIVE BATHROOM DESIGN’ BRIEF
• CASE STUDIES - including the award winning Westwood Park
• MAINSTREAM SOLUTIONS – Bathroom Products & Accessories
• USEFUL RESOURCES
• LEARNING OUTCOMES (For Occupational Therapists)
delegates will receive a copy of the full colour Easy Living Home
Course file, containing everything covered by the course, including
detailed case studies and full-colour images of ‘Inclusive’
bathrooms and wet rooms, full details of the ‘inclusive’
products used, plus product samples to take away.
(Fee includes lunch and refreshments)
courses are also available at your place of work
(for groups of 10 or more).
further details contact 0800