• Inclusive Bathroom Design Training
Living Home Kitchen Training
Easy Living Home Kitchen Training covers the following topics:
• AESTHETICS v FUNCTION – Do we have to compromise?
• SPACE STANDARDS UPDATE
• DEFINING ‘INCLUSIVE DESIGN’
• LINKING RESEARCH TO PRACTISE
• FUNDING OPTIONS (For Occupational therapists)
• PREPARING AN ‘INCLUSIVE DESIGN’ KITCHEN BRIEF
• CASE STUDIES - including the award winning Westwood Park
• MAINSTREAM SOLUTIONS – Kitchen Products & Accessories
• USEFUL RESOURCES
• LEARNING OUTCOMES (For Occupational Therapists)
delegates will receive a copy of the full colour Easy Living Home
Course file containing al the course topics including detailed case
studies, full colour images of ‘inclusive’ kitchens,
full details of demonstration ‘inclusive’ products and
product samples to take away.
(Fee includes lunch and refreshments)
courses are also available at your place of work
(for groups of 10 or more).
further details contact 0800 316 4055